Paoma uses JumpCloud as a leading cloud-based directory platform that revolutionises identity, access and device management.
JumpCloud was founded in 2013 as an automated management platform. JumpCloud’s Directory-as-a-Service enables users, through JumpCloud’s cloud based directory, to securely manage users identities, devices and resource access across systems, applications, files and networks. For example, such as VPN, WiFi, Servers, and workstations.
Additionally, JumpCloud manages users and their systems – whether Mac, Linux or Windows – and provides access to cloud and on-prem resources such as Office 365, G Suite, AWS cloud servers, Salesforce, Jira, and many more.
Overall, JumpCloud is the first platform that combines control and security of directory services with the scalability and ease of the cloud.
Key features of the JumpCloud Directory Platform
Cloud directory platform
This advanced console enables users to efficiently control and manage their environment despite their location. The only thing needed is a stable internet connection.
- Easy to use web interface.
- Hardware maintenance and upgrading is a distant memory.
- Individual user credentials streamlines processes. For instance, user onboarding, off-boarding and access workflows.
Access, identity and device management
Only one platform needed to manage user access to operating and resource systems.
- Entire individual account configuration management across different operating systems, such as Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Complete user lifecycle management SSO applications
- Open directory with protocols, such as SAML/SCIM, Radius and LDAP.
Zero trust, security and compliance
Easily implement advanced security measures that ensure compliance is achieved without interrupting end user productivity.
- Implement templated policies when configuring devices, for example, full disk encryption.
- Ensure security protocols that are aligned with industry standards are implemented. For instance, GDPR, PCI DSS, HIPAA and SOC.
- Put in place password complexity and multi-factor authentication controls.
- Apply control mechanisms to manage device and network access to resources.
In conclusion, through JumpCloud’s Directory-as-a-Service, IT departments can leverage cloud directory services as a resource that enables users to securely increase their productivity. Lastly, with this resource Paoma securely connects user identities to systems, applications, files and networks.